General | Academia | Art | Business | Civil Society | Education | Government | Health Care | Industry | Science | Technology
View All Categories
Collaboration in Government
Collaboration in government has six dimensions:
- Collaboration across a governmental jurisdiction (cross-institutional collaboration or horizontal governance, such as inter-departmental or inter-ministry cooperation)
- Collaboration across jurisdictions of government (inter-jurisdictional collaboration, such as multi-state or city-state-federal partnerships)
- Collaboration between a level of government and the private sector (often referred to as P3s)
- Collaboration between a level of government and the voluntary/human services sector (often known as community-based partnerships)
- Collaboration across national governments (usually formalized as some form of treaty arrangement)
- Most fundamentally, collaboration between the government and the people.
To help develop the above introduction, click here and edit the template you are taken to.
Things you can do
- Help develop the above brief on Collaboration in Government. (Please keep this information succinct - for more detailed information, please contribute to the article Government).
All items (4)