Post links to other sites and resources relating to collaboration here. If it is your own site that you are linking to, please consider posting a link to Meta Collab in exchange. Addresses to use are:
- http://collaboration.wikicities.com; or
- http://metacollab.net (forwards to the above wikicity address).
- Check out the Innovation Commons Network blog, 'A Collaborative Effort to Develop the Principles of an Innovation Commons' - some useful info there.
- Take part in a short collaboration poll.
- Dave Pollard's exemplar blog How To Save the World often featuring aspects of collaboration, knowledge management, environmental philosophy, creative works, business papers and essays and more!
- Creative people post and find collaborations on goTAIWO.org TAIWO. Multiple disciplines and specialites under one community
- An interesting analysis of the Psychology of groups on the Noosphere website. This provides a good base for understanding the elements underlying collaborative behaviors.
- A wiki to gather ideas around the concept of Open Business: http://www.openbusiness.cc/. This wiki seems to be looking both at the needs on the infrastructure side (legal, contractual) and on the revenue model side (what could work).
Scientific wikis Edit
Please see science and wikis for all the practical issues related to using wikis in the scientific world, such as those mentioned below:
- Openwetware.org is an effort to promote the sharing of information, know-how, and wisdom among researchers and groups who are working in biology & biological engineering. OWW provides a place for labs, individuals, and groups to organize their own information and collaborate with others easily and efficiently. In the process, we hope that OWW will not only lead to greater collaboration between member groups, but also provide a useful information portal to our colleagues, and ultimately the rest of the world.
- Wikiomics.org is a bioinformatics-centered wiki which aims at becoming a major resource for researchers and users of bioinformatics.
Tech & Internet Wikis Edit
- p2pFoundation.net - The Foundation for P2P Alternatives study and the impact of Peer to Peer on society.